- To apply for a chemigation permit, a cooperator needs to contact the LRNRD main office at 308.928.2182 or 800.353.1297.
- Safety equipment will be inspected prior to use. Application is approved if all equipment is functional. An application will not be approved until all equipment passes inspection.
- Cooperator must have a current Certified Applicator’s Permit or have someone who has a Certified Applicator’s Permit set up and calibrate chemigation equipment prior to use.
- Approved applications must be renewed yearly by June 1st. If not renewed by June 1st, the permit expires.
- Renewed applications are spot-checked once within a four-year period.
- Cooperator’s or the person setting up and calibrating chemigation equipment must renew their Certified Applicator’s Permit every fourth year.
- New Chemigation Permit, $30
- Permit Renewal, $10
- Emergency Permit, $100